Thinking of selling the 96

Reaction score
Sooooo, I've got 3 options running through my head, 1- sell the truck as is, 2- pull turbo, injectors, springs, rods and any other parts that go along with that bundle, sell them (have a potential buyer, but not a for sure) as bundle, return truck back to stock turbo and injectors and sell separately, and 3- just keep the truck. What are yalls opinions and why?

ThreeFitty

Reaction score
I wouldn't sell, you have the truck how you like it (I assume) so why sell it? If you are financially stable enough to buy the 6.7 you want and not sell the current truck its a no-brainer for me to keep it. Something about getting in this truck and just going for a drive will have a special feeling once you get your new truck.

I say keep

97f350stroker

Reaction score
Another vote to keep it. I hate looking back at some of the stuff I had that I wish I never sold. If you did all that work to it and had it a while my guess is you'd regret sellikg it after some time. As long it's not needed to be sold in order to buy your 6.7 I'd say definitely keep it.

bruce

Reaction score
Sell it, I let one sit in my side yard rotting away for almost 2 years before I finally wised up and let someone else get some use out of it and got some money for something else.

Reaction score
Sell it, I let one sit in my side yard rotting away for almost 2 years before I finally wised up and let someone else get some use out of it and got some money for something else.
Well, I just sold the 96 this after noon!!! Gonna miss that truck, but looking forward to heated and cooled seats, quiet smooth ride, a lot more room, and even more power. We are now gonna look for a 2011-2015 PSD crew cab dually, hopefully a lariat or higher interior package

Mr.BigOil

Reaction score
Well, I just sold the 96 this after noon!!! Gonna miss that truck, but looking forward to heated and cooled seats, quiet smooth ride, a lot more room, and even more power. We are now gonna look for a 2011-2015 PSD crew cab dually, hopefully a lariat or higher interior package
Congrats. You'll love it!:thumbsup:

Latest posts

Members online