Thought on best lift kit

DZL HOG

Reaction score
Looking to lift my 2014 F 250 super duty. Was looking at the ready left 3.5 SST lift running with 35" tires, and Fox 2.0 shocks. So I was wondering about people's thoughts, suggestions, and pictures never hurt.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
For the best I would suggest some 2.5 shocks either Fox or Icon. Icon or Carli coils up front. OUO traction blocks and ALA's

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
I'm very happy with the PMF parts I currently have. More are on the way based on my first impressions of Trevor's stuff.

Jomax

Reaction score
I'm in love with my carli suspension.. best kit I've owned.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

HeavyAssault

Reaction score
4.5" kit w/5" rear blocks (or 6" if you want a rake). Using either Carli or Icon for the springs it all comes down to shocks. You get what you pay for.

charles henson

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I have the readylift stage 4 & toyo M /T's in 35x12.50r20 on mine & will be installing fox shocks tuesday as soon as the fedex guy drops them.I will let you know now that an alignment & shims are needed @ least were on mine.I have only noticed a very slight rub one time @ full lock but no visible signs so its really nothing to worry about.I also added a dual fox steering stabilizer which helped to smoth the ride.
I will definitely let you know before this week ends how the setup functions,as far as looks,i get complicated all the time & absolutely made me love the truck twice as much.Now if only it wasn't slow & always in regen i would be overwhelmed with joy.

Rule12b

Reaction score
I went with the Carli Commuter kit with Fox 2.0 shocks. I run 20's with 35's and have no rubbing of any kind. Truck rides like an absolute dream. The PMF traction bars also made a very noticeable difference when added fwiw.
IMG_9345_zpsfutwwczw.jpg

IMG_9344_zpsieg6qiuq.jpg

IMG_9341_zpsmzzcrrpe.jpg

WHY NOT

Reaction score
I went with the Carli Commuter kit with Fox 2.0 shocks. I run 20's with 35's and have no rubbing of any kind. Truck rides like an absolute dream. The PMF traction bars also made a very noticeable difference when added fwiw.

That is a killer looking DRW. Makes me want one even more. :thumbsup:

DZL HOG

Reaction score
I have the readylift stage 4 & toyo M /T's in 35x12.50r20 on mine & will be installing fox shocks tuesday as soon as the fedex guy drops them.I will let you know now that an alignment & shims are needed @ least were on mine.I have only noticed a very slight rub one time @ full lock but no visible signs so its really nothing to worry about.I also added a dual fox steering stabilizer which helped to smoth the ride.
I will definitely let you know before this week ends how the setup functions,as far as looks,i get complicated all the time & absolutely made me love the truck twice as much.Now if only it wasn't slow & always in regen i would be overwhelmed with joy.
Thanks any info after install will help.

charles henson

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I've got probably 1/2 that in mine,with alot of research & shopping around,maybe even less,all brand new.I got the rims /tires for $3,030 mounted,balanced shipped to door,lift for under $600(on sale+rebate ),dual fox ss for $385,fox 2.0's for $415(20% off ) & the alignment etc.

Latest posts

Members online