Time to build it up

swinky

Reaction score
He never said he made 700 on fuel, he said it was on nitrous and a known generous dyno.

The whole vgt vs non-vgt debate is silly. They are different turbos for different goals and driving styles.

Lots of trucks dyno better with the vgt turbos because there's less of a trick to getting them loaded and lit proper.. But anyone that's been around Dyno's knows that those numbers need to be taken with a grain of salt, every dyno is different

You can get away with way more spray on a non vgt without a gate so for those of us that are broke and want to go really fast we go non-vgt.

For those that need more drive-ability and can afford to spend more a vgt with a gate and nitrous can do some pretty crazy ****.. (See YouTube video of my truck making 1300hp)

And for those where money isn't an issue, why not go compounds?

And yeah the hpo issue just sucks.. No really good options either limit yourself when you run out of hpo or give up the reliability of the stock hpo system with a modified pump or dual pumps. Pretty much why I gave up on my 6.0 lol..
I gots a setup in the works that I think is going to be good ****. High 11s on fuel with a 300 charger is the goal.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

mind if I smoke

Reaction score
To answer the question of how much spray. The honest answer is I don't know. We did it with a little red neck engineering to see what we could get out of her. Basically we ran a hose into the intake and opened the bottle just to see what she had to give. Opening the bottle a little more each run.

Kyle308

Reaction score
Hahahah mind if I smoke that's hilarious!! That's a lot of spray though! Just opening the bottle hahaha oh man

swinky

Reaction score
Kinda silly to claim numbers when they're not even possible to achieve while the truck is driving down the road.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online