time to buy gauges / advice?

89 Stroker

Reaction score
after finally getting a job and getting some good money i can finally buy some gauges , would like some advice for the best ones for the buck , E350 97 7.3 backed by a E40D , have seen some sights say F series gages so making sure they will work

Russ

Reaction score
Ispros in mine for over 6 years. Only ever had one EGT probe go bad. They are about the closest match to the factory style gauges.

Bobby@cp

Reaction score
after finally getting a job and getting some good money i can finally buy some gauges , would like some advice for the best ones for the buck , E350 97 7.3 backed by a E40D , have seen some sights say F series gages so making sure they will work

Best would be isspro, they are pricey but well worth it.

If you want some prices hit me up, carry autometer and isspro along with all the different pods as well.

Ruger5901

Reaction score
Isspro. Best quality and their customer service is awesome. I lost a sensor my last move and they sent me one free of charge!

chromehound

Reaction score
Best I've run are Autometer Z series. I liked my ISSPROs but the trans gauge kept failing - I'd still run them though.

zilla68

Reaction score
autometer factory match boost will NOT work in the pillar pods, it hits the back because the angle of the fitting.

POWER-STRUCK

Reaction score
The isspro's are very high quality. Dipricol were my favorite until they went out of businesses

Sent from my mobile using crapatalk 4

Reaction score
I like my glow shifts never had a prob with any of em after 5 years of use n I think they look good. They don't match factory gauges at all tho

zilla68

Reaction score
Yes unfortunately :( it just barely sticks out! But it isn't too noticeable!

it sucks, it drives me crazy lol.

I'm not so sold on my aeroforce, after I sent it back to get repaired after having it installed for about 5 days, I had a problem with it shutting off randomly. They told me to adjust the data something screen and I thought it fixed it, it does work much better, but still every once and a while it randomly shuts off, it could work for 4 hours straight, shut off, then restart and it comes back on.

d7es3l

Reaction score
it sucks, it drives me crazy lol.

I'm not so sold on my aeroforce, after I sent it back to get repaired after having it installed for about 5 days, I had a problem with it shutting off randomly. They told me to adjust the data something screen and I thought it fixed it, it does work much better, but still every once and a while it randomly shuts off, it could work for 4 hours straight, shut off, then restart and it comes back on.

Interesting. I have had good luck with mine! I love how I can get DTC's and do some tests.

Latest posts

Members online