Tires for a F450 with 19.5

bpcheramie

Reaction score
Mounted up. Steers balanced very nice 5oz each tire. No run out on either. Very nice IMO. Not mounted on the truck yet mostly because I've "misplaced" the OEM lug nuts in the garage somewhere over the last year. And my littlest helper.

ada8upud.jpg

yve7a3ah.jpg

Any word on them yet... Would love to know about road noise and ride?

Demon

Reaction score
No reports yet. I'm away at the mine at work. The truck is home on the driveway. I'll be home 2nd week of October.

Demon

Reaction score
Lol no not enough muscle yet. I left for work the day after I took that pic. Actually no I left later that day. That was the 5th.

bpcheramie

Reaction score
Well be safe man.... also make sure she eats all her vegetables and she will grow up strong and beautiful.

Demon

Reaction score
Yes truck is lifted 6" plus 4.5" cut out flares front as well. Remember regular trim is dualled toyo mt 37/13.5r24.

zujuhuhu.jpg

Demon

Reaction score
Oh no, I put 800 km on them yesterday. Really very squirmy still on the highway. Suspect that'll go away when the tread seasons a little bit more, cause the tread is actually pretty deep. Snowed 2 days ago seemed to bite pretty decent in the first skiff of the year. Need some more time to work in the tread I think for a longer term analysis.

Last edited:

Demon

Reaction score
Definite road humm. The tread is pretty aggressive. Clone of a Goodyear MTR tread. I'm ok with that though. Not over powering noise. Just a hum.