Tires for my Dually

BIGGDADDYT

Reaction score
I am in need of tires for my dually everything is stock on the truck it is 2012, She doesnt go offroad to often but need something that can handle the elements if needed. I am either looking at Goodyear Wrangler MT/R with Kevlar -LT245/75R17E 121Q or Michelin-LTX® M/S2 LT245/75R17/E 121R.

sootie

Reaction score
those Michelin's ride and tow great, last forever and are quiet, we run them on a bunch of trucks, they work great in dray and rain and are ok in the snow but not so good in the mud.

BIGGDADDYT

Reaction score
Yea have saw some good comments about the Michelin's just put them on the Expedition this weekend so was wanting to know anyone who has them on the truck as well before I buy them.

Sterling B.

Reaction score
Duratrac

Although it's not currently on your list, you might want to consider the Goodyear Duratrac for your purpose. Good highway manners and above average performance off pavement. We're on the second set on my mom's suburban and got ~50K out of the first set and still had usable tread but got a puncture that couldn't be repaired. I think these would give you a better overall experience on both highway/off road than both the Michelins and the MTR/K.

Atsah

Reaction score
I had the Goodyear Duratrac's on my stock dually and they worked great. They are outstanding for plowing snow, they have great road manners on a dually..

BIGGDADDYT

Reaction score
I ended up going with the Michelins thru Sam's Club. Ride is smooth and so far handling the snow right now pretty good.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Atsah

Reaction score
Michelin's are good tires, I had many sets of them on various vehicles over the years and I have no complaints at all..

Latest posts

Members online