Tires slashed

Stroke2broke

Reaction score
So I come out to my truck today after working a 30 hour shift at work (military) to see that two of my tires have been slashed. At least one tires was got good enough to have to be replaced and the other the tire shop said they could probably patch it. Of course they could do anything today even though it was only 3pm. So now I am trying to decide whether to replace the one tire at 550 dollars but wait ...... It's been discontinued. So now I am looking to try and find one of these discontinued tires. I have 36x15.50r20 Mickey Thompson ATZ. Now to just get the new style it is 600 for the one tire and will be uneven wear compared to the others (about 10k on the current set.) Or a set of 4 nitto 420s for $750. This truck business gets expensive

Stroke2broke

Reaction score
I'm in Norfolk, va but that is what I am trying to decide is just go with another set of MT or go a cheaper route they are just so damn expensive

VetteD_SiN

Reaction score
dang man. sorry to hear. have any idea why someone would just randomly slash your tires? did you piss someone off lately? if your tires are discontinued, i would just get another set. sell the ones you had off, or keep em as spares...just in case.

Stroke2broke

Reaction score
See I am curious if insurance would cover it. And I think it was some ass hole I wasn't parked In a good area.

VetteD_SiN

Reaction score
i have usaa. to me they are the best. i like how you can go into your online banking and adjust your insurance policy to see exactly what your getting and what youre paying for.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.