TONKA350's build thread PIC HEAVY!!!

Tonka350

Reaction score
just an update.....I'm out of the sandbox currently getting ready to fly home SUPER SOON!!! I'll be picking up the truck THURSDAY MORNING, I'll be home before that but the wife wants to spend our first night together with no running around. so I'll post up some pictures on Thursday when I get it back <3 can't wait man I'm so excited....and yes I just put a heart LMAO.

Chad

TheSmokinStroke2002

Reaction score
just an update.....I'm out of the sandbox currently getting ready to fly home SUPER SOON!!! I'll be picking up the truck THURSDAY MORNING, I'll be home before that but the wife wants to spend our first night together with no running around. so I'll post up some pictures on Thursday when I get it back <3 can't wait man I'm so excited....and yes I just put a heart LMAO.

Chad

And im the tool..............LOL

Tonka350

Reaction score
Thanks Konnor, it's good to be home man! I got my truck back yesterday....washed it today.....and already it's dirty....but it is beautiful LOL....tomorrow I'm going to install my window tint and billet grille and HID's....but I have to wait a little while unfortunately to get my tires, my wife had to sell them to pay an incredibly large unexpected bill....our magnum blew the head on her last week and it cost a TON to repair...which really sucked...but I'll be ordering the tires in 2.5 weeks and for now I'll just be running the 20" Rockstars on 40's. anyway...here are some pics I took today of it after I washed it off.

on the list tomorrow as well is painting the traction bars as well as the steering stabilizer bracket.
2011-12-23134803.jpg

2011-12-23134749.jpg

2011-12-23134733.jpg

2011-12-23125034.jpg

2011-12-23134824.jpg

Chad

Last edited:

jwlandry

Reaction score
looks good but i have to say... If i just got my truck back from the paint shop, the LAST place i would be is the towns carwash.

Tonka350

Reaction score
Splitting the headlights and blacking the reflectors out. I painted the traction bars chrome today until they really get chromed.

Chad