tony wildman

Got4wd

Reaction score
Dont put it on a public forum and not expect other people to chime in with their own comments then, jackass

0D8D85A1-1975-4439-BDF6-96C3AF6C207E_zpswypwuyiz.jpg

backwoodsboy

Reaction score
I've pm'ed a mod about getting my previous posts erased from this thread.
I feel my issue is valid, but I'd rather not be a part of any of the mud-slinging going on in here.

Tom S

Reaction score
I feel my issue is valid, but I'd rather not be a part of any of the mud-slinging going on in here.

My view point as a mod without going back to see what you posted would be you own your posts is my general rule.

Tony is absolutely my friend, but the same as what he posted, I can understand if someone decided they wanted to go another route because he was not fast enough for them. That seems to me like normal business in an open market place. If I wanted to go with Tony, I would take into consideration that there may be delays considering his personal circumstances in making that decision. That kind of decision would also play into ordering from other one man shops on this forum. I have had some speed bump with a couple of big names on this forum but eventually we got things worked out and I get along just fine with them to this day.

Arisley

Reaction score

After re-reading your posts, and then reading Tom's post, I 100% agree with Tom. Sounds like Tony is trying to work with you. If you let him, you and Tony will get it straightened out.

My view point as a mod without going back to see what you posted would be you own your posts is my general rule.

Tony is absolutely my friend, but the same as what he posted, I can understand if someone decided they wanted to go another route because he was not fast enough for them. That seems to me like normal business in an open market place. If I wanted to go with Tony, I would take into consideration that there may be delays considering his personal circumstances in making that decision. That kind of decision would also play into ordering from other one man shops on this forum. I have had some speed bump with a couple of big names on this forum but eventually we got things worked out and I get along just fine with them to this day.

flipt143

Reaction score
Wow that was quick. Just got my tunes from Tony. Can't wait to try them out this weekend.

Arisley

Reaction score
You are gonna like them. They will make a bit of smoke though. I compare a little smoke to the old small block Chevy lifters. I would hear them a little than risk over tightening them.

Sent from my truck while eating, adjusting the radio and passing a Mustang sideways.

tyler2k

Reaction score
all i can say is i love tonys tunes they are amazing, and he got back to me in less then a day on here and i blame myself for the delay in getting a hold of him by email, it didnt even cross my mind to pm him here(which i didnt even have to do he contacted me first) i know there has been times that i havent checked my email in weeks so i can understand that. and all that being said he absolutely honors the free reburns, my chip was bought used and tuned by him and he is still honoring it. tony will have my business for life

flipt143

Reaction score
Got to try out the tunes and couldn't be happier. Now I see what people have been talking about.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
good deal fellas!
all i can say is i love tonys tunes they are amazing, and he got back to me in less then a day on here and i blame myself for the delay in getting a hold of him by email, it didnt even cross my mind to pm him here(which i didnt even have to do he contacted me first) i know there has been times that i havent checked my email in weeks so i can understand that. and all that being said he absolutely honors the free reburns, my chip was bought used and tuned by him and he is still honoring it. tony will have my business for life

Got to try out the tunes and couldn't be happier. Now I see what people have been talking about.

live life full throttle

backwoodsboy

Reaction score
Update on my situation.
Tony Pm'd me asking for my Hydra serial # and stating that he would send me tunes to replace the ones I had on my previous TS chip.
I told him that wasn't necessary. It wouldn't feel right getting a free set of tunes from him given I had sold the TS and someone else was using those tunes. I also felt like a dik for venting my frustrations on here.
He insisted, saying that I had payed for the tunes, and it didn't matter what format they came in.

Bottom line, Tony is a good guy and I never should have doubted it. Like I said in my original post, his tunes are far and away my favorite. Can't wait to be running them again.

zilla68

Reaction score
Update on my situation.
Tony Pm'd me asking for my Hydra serial # and stating that he would send me tunes to replace the ones I had on my previous TS chip.
I told him that wasn't necessary. It wouldn't feel right getting a free set of tunes from him given I had sold the TS and someone else was using those tunes. I also felt like a dik for venting my frustrations on here.
He insisted, saying that I had payed for the tunes, and it didn't matter what format they came in.

Bottom line, Tony is a good guy and I never should have doubted it. Like I said in my original post, his tunes are far and away my favorite. Can't wait to be running them again.

I'd say no reason to feel that way, sometimes you don't know what else to do or where else to go when you feel like your being ignored or overlooked.
There is so much of this ignoring and overlooking going on these days, you never know who or when its going to happen, glad he took care of you.

Latest posts

Members online