Too many offset options

kmotsko

Reaction score
2013 f-250
OUO 3 link and 5" traction blocks out back

I run 22x11 (-24) on 35x12.5x22 in the summer...I still cannot fit a damn mudflap even after adding the 3-link...guess it's time to get a new summer rim. I have 20x9 0 offset wheels for winter running and those look to have plenty of room for a flap...what is a 10" wide configuration to be kind of equivalent to that 9" set up I have?
Truck has a 2.5" carli pintop lift with OUO adjustable leveler under that...set to roughly 3"

kmotsko

Reaction score
Or just go with a +20 offset take the flares off add a flap and be done with it...grrr

CATDiezel

Reaction score
I believe in the suspension section on this forum there is some kind of an offset calculator as a "sticky"

Correction. It's in the "Aftermarket" section.

sstrobl

Reaction score
just curious why you put on a 3 link after having the carli pintop on the truck? i just put on the backcountry 2.5" and love it just wondering what you were trying to change?

WHY NOT

Reaction score
To make it handle a little better and have more adjustment on the axle would be my guess.

OP its going to be hard to get flaps to clear with a wider looking wheel and tire set up. I take my flaps off in the summer to run my wide wheels and put them back on in the winter when I put my winter wheels and tires on. But basically the more negative the offsite the further the wheel will stick out. So a 20x10 with a 0 offset will stick out 1/2' further than you 20x9 0 offset wheels. While a 20x10 -25 offset would stick out an inch and a half further. Diameter of the rim doesn't matter for this at all its all width and offset. There are some decent wheel calculators out there that will tell you exactly how far they will stick out. The further a wheel sticks out the less clearance you will have from the fender flairs and flaps

Latest posts

Members online