Toops Performance Dyno Day - 5/3/14

swinky

Reaction score
Ya know, I had planned to pass on this one and try to make it to the memorial day event but somehow I ended up with this weekend off! We can head up there if you want!

Sent from a Cummins plant, driving a Powerstroke, with a TDI on the side!

I think it'll be fun. Did you get your wheels yet?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
I think it'll be fun. Did you get your wheels yet?

NOOOOO! Starting to get pissed too! I'm calling when I get off today.

If you really wanna go PM me when you want to/can leave and what you wanna drive and all. Remember, I have a Jetta that gets 45+ mpg lol

Sent from a Cummins plant, driving a Powerstroke, with a TDI on the side!

MINK

Reaction score
I will be rolling with stethem diesel performance Saturday morning mink!!! I'm sure ill have to roll Jeff outta bed!! Lmao
Ill send Jeff a dirty text that'll surely wake him up!
You know I'll be there. I'll hit you up to see of anything is going on Friday night
Plan on Friday Matt, you know you and I always seem to find trouble LOL
Trying so hard to get my trucks back together in time. No bed on pulling truck and heads off of the 450.. Hope I can make this happen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dont kill yourself Jared, but we'd love to have you out!

What time is it all getting started? I got horses to train and haven't even google maps the address lol I'm in Erie Josh.
9-10...it'll go all day. Erie, PA is a slight drive - plan for 4 hours one way, you could always come in friday.

I was thinking the same. Road trip?

Come on up, plenty of trucks a food!

also looks like acouple of the DPC trucks will be coming through first thing before they make there trip to Denver!

Rmartin-97

Reaction score
Where at? I took time off work to make this so that's why I'm trying to make sure its cancelled for sure..

Are the payouts decent? I need a test hook but if its not going to be competetive or pay decent probably not worth a 5+ hour drive for me..

It's in new lexington ohio. Payout prolly suck I got paid 9 dollars for 3rd place knce. They use the money to sponsor FFA.

Latest posts

Members online