Torque Converter 4r100 recommendations

Pstroke32

Reaction score
Going to throw a better converter at my transmission. 2000 f250 4x4.
275/200 s472sx-e w supporting mods.

Any suggestions on what converter to buy? Thanks

Countrycar

Reaction score
I really like the TCS converter that I have now. I went thru an ATS TQ converter with in about 7 months or so. They rebuilt it for free, but I sold it as soon as I got it back. I put in a TCS about 6-7yrs ago and while running 238/80s in front of it the entire time. I've never had one issue with it. I'm on my 4th transmission as well. So as you can see, I've been hard on my truck. I now have 300/200 in front of this trans, so let's see how the TCS does with this. It suspect it'll do just fine though. I spared no expense on the trans and in fact, over built it w all 3 billet shafts and other goodies to go along with it.

Powerstroker7.3

Reaction score
I am running a precision triple disc inside of my bts transmission. I have beat on it pretty hard with 300/200 and 250/100 and haven't had any troubles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Northwoods2002

Reaction score
Normally I put Precision in when I build a transmission, but when my 02's died I decided to be different and run a RacerX Triple disc built to my specs at 30,000 on it so far I've been very impressed. Just another option...

Powerstroker7.3

Reaction score
I have a buddy that runs a racer x. He has beat on it and it hasn't given any problems. They are good as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

emev0l

Reaction score
I am running a precision triple disc inside of my bts transmission. I have beat on it pretty hard with 300/200 and 250/100 and haven't had any troubles

Same here, boost launches, sand drags with paddles, zero issues.

Countrycar

Reaction score
Mine was built by Rusty/TCS Lake Havasu AZ. If you call, you will talk to Rusty who actually build these TC's. Very nice guy.

mandkole

Reaction score
Im currently using a local billet triple disk 6.0 converter (works fine), but ^^ Rusty @ TCS in AZ is who my trans guy uses for the extreme stuff.

Reaction score
so what convertor does racerX sell? pretty sure he isnt a manufacturer
there are two TCS that show up on a google search, the one in canada local to me that makes a lot of transmission parts, and one in the States.
which one are you guys getting convertors from?

Canadian http://www.tcsproducts.com/
States http://www.tcsperformance.com/

I thought he built his own? I used to have one prior to my BTS. It worked good.

Latest posts

Members online