tow power x compounds

09strokerpwr

Reaction score
I think they are changing the tow x's. Since they started the high power jrs. According to there website it has same internals as high powers 76/62 but not sure it just says more info coming soon:shrug:

powerstroked08

Reaction score
how do you like them ?

Their nice, I have had some issues getting the boost higher with them. But with that said I have a 6 speed on stock fuel. So I think that has been playing a role in the low boost. I chose the tow x's because I wanted to keep the lag to a minimum. So with a 59 hp instead of the 62 hp I thought it should spool fine for me. So far it has no problem lighting the chargers. It is just as fast lighting as stock. I think I will end up trying a 62 hp out and see if it still spools good. If you have an automatic I would do the high powers. From what I gather the stock housing in the hp charger is a restriction. And both setups sound awesome by the way!

webb06

Reaction score
I've got them but will be switching things around and they'll be for sale soon if anyone is interested.

I really liked them plus the sound is just amazing!

Dzchey21

Reaction score
yeah im pretty sure thats a stock housing 62mm now.

Pretty nice working set of turbos i would recomend them on stock fuel for clean towing power.

Latest posts

Members online