TPMS LIGHT ON ON 6.4

Vaidelis

Reaction score
I have a minimaxx but not sure how to turn off TPMS light .Can somebody help me to find the place where i can purchase a file to turn that dam light off ?Please help

sootie

Reaction score
its not a file, you require an obd tool that disables it.

madman1234509

Reaction score
Powerstroked08, if you don't mind allowing people to use it, I wouldn't mind driving down to do it quick. I'm probably a little over 2 hours. Not a terrible drive on a nice day

pog

Reaction score
From what I have been reading nothing has to be installed but I may have one I can use close to me. May need to borrow the tool though. Thanks

you will need to load a hs tune on the truck to get into the tpms options

djr4x4

Reaction score
Its has unfortunately became 2nd nature now when I start my truck I automatically hit the reset button for the TPMS popping up and live with that forsaken symbol.. Maybe 1 day it will be cleared, but I don't worry about it..

Lipka101

Reaction score
Its has unfortunately became 2nd nature now when I start my truck I automatically hit the reset button for the TPMS popping up and live with that forsaken symbol.. Maybe 1 day it will be cleared, but I don't worry about it..

Same here. One day I'll get sick of it and spend way too much money just to shut it off.

Latest posts

Members online