TPMS Sensor Fault?

Mikeyfitz

Reaction score
Ever since I swapped to my Forces. If I drive for an extended period of time, it'll give the fault, and blink. Go back solid, then go back to reading fine. Then if it's a long enough drive it'll fault again.

All 4 sensors read at discount tire so I'm not sure what the deal is. Truck is a 15 so sensors shouldn't be dead. Anyone have ideas?

Hopefully Spar tan can turn these things off soon and I won't care anymore haha

Mikeyfitz

Reaction score
Even on a spar tan tuner?

Heard you could hook a mini maxx up and do it but wasn't sure if that's accurate

jwalk09

Reaction score
So is a minimax the only way to disable it as of now ? New wheels will be here soon and won't have the sensors installed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChitownPS

Reaction score
I had the same problem with my 13. It ended up being a cheap gas station phone charger. Some thing to do with the cheap internals of the charger and it caused interference. I figured it out by going on you tube. There was a video from a ford tech on there. Stopped using the charger and problem went away. Not saying this is your problem. But just a idea. Good luck

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Mikeyfitz

Reaction score
I had the same problem with my 13. It ended up being a cheap gas station phone charger. Some thing to do with the cheap internals of the charger and it caused interference. I figured it out by going on you tube. There was a video from a ford tech on there. Stopped using the charger and problem went away. Not saying this is your problem. But just a idea. Good luck

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Weird lol. I sometimes leave my iPhone charger in my AC outlet but it's been that way forever. Never happened till forces still.

Any chance you have a Bluetooth dongle plugged in? (For torque app)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Nah, only Bluetooth is phone to sync

Latest posts

Members online