Traction Bars and towing?

12stroker

Reaction score
Ok y'all, I have been thinking about getting OUO traction bars. But how safe will it be to still tow with? I will be towing a horse trailer from time to time its kind of like this one. What do y'all think I will get any binding issues?
dsc00002_zps920b6890.jpg

Dzchey21

Reaction score
They will help with towing too. Esp braking

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

12stroker

Reaction score
yeah we will have two holsteiner horses that we will be hauling. But thanks for the answers I was just wondering if we would have any binding issues on the frame. Also I will be hauling a 100 hp tractor as well.

cw96stroker

Reaction score
My OUO bars on my dmax seem to be holding up just fine when hauling. I love them. You should have no problems.

20130220_144153_zps845570b0.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

04C49C52-orig_zps6a48e98a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

12stroker

Reaction score
I am going to go with OUO traction bars and blocks I will post pics when I get them done. I won't be getting them for a while since I dropped a lot of money lately in my truck time to build back up my bank account before I start spending again.

Within the last month I got h&s mm, delete pipe, recon cab light lens, oem cab lights wiring harness, recon smoked mirror lens, ptm rear ranch hand bumper, ptm grille, ptm front bumper and ptm headlights. :fustrate: because I want to get so much more stuff done by the end of the year but idk if it will happen because I maybe getting transferred to Lubbock Texas for work.

RedRice589

Reaction score
Well good luck man and I hear you I clipped some lady the other day and forked her car up but scratched my bumper. Now I gotta pay for that chit outta pocket because I ain't doin insurance. Not to mention I got a nice softball sized cracks from a big a$$ rock on Friday.... Ugh not my luck this month hahaha well keep us updated. How hard we're the cab lights?

java

Reaction score
EB7-166189B09CA2-6450-000003372B8156ED_zpsa4d5aa70.jpg

I've pulled pretty heavy with my dads pickup with OUO bars and have never had any issues.

12stroker

Reaction score
Well good luck man and I hear you I clipped some lady the other day and forked her car up but scratched my bumper. Now I gotta pay for that chit outta pocket because I ain't doin insurance. Not to mention I got a nice softball sized cracks from a big a$$ rock on Friday.... Ugh not my luck this month hahaha well keep us updated. How hard we're the cab lights?

Yeah the cab lights weren't to hard just take your time measuring. I used recons instructions to do mine. I just wished I would of waited till the next day to do them we ran out of day light. And finished up around 1 am LOL

WHY NOT

Reaction score
I see the most benefits from my ouo traction blocks when towing really. Vastly improves the shifting with a heavy load behind it. I run air bags too to keep my truck from squatting.

Jesse_01

Reaction score
Ecspecially if your running a tuned truck. Thats when traction bars realling shine. Those down shifts pulling hills no long bang. I need some for my truck. Only issue I had with traction bars is tearing brackets appart lol.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk now Free

Latest posts

Members online