Traction bars or traction blocks

Spatel23

Reaction score
I usually recommend the traction blocks if you are going to lift it at all.
If not, Id just go with the bars.
Thats just my opinion.

Reaction score
Thanks I am thinkin about lifting it I guess traction blocks it is. Any one like any company better OUO PMF not to much experiense with traction block just regular bars.

From your mothers room Trebek

FrankTheTank

Reaction score
I have PMF, they work very well, just not a fan of the huge block and shackle set up that hangs down. The look better on a SD since the body hangs lower on the frame.

These things are HD!

91turbogsx

Reaction score
Personally if I went PMF I'd do their single bar setup with a traction block instead of his floating unitized setup. It's just an appearance thing for me. But just know he does have both options.

Reaction score
Ive had a hard time deciding between which company and blocks or the bolt on kits. I want to do a 4 inch lift on the truck for the new rims and tires but dont know which route to go.

From your mothers room Trebek

Layson

Reaction score
Go with the One Up Offroad setup. Trust me you will be happy that you did.

Your truck will shift the way it is supposed too, ride the same, no noises, won't affect your suspension travel, and have no axle wrap. You can upgrade down the road if you want to go higher and they even have setups for airbags for the rear.

Once you get the boxes of parts from OUO you will understand why they are expensive and worth every penny.

java

Reaction score
Can't beat OUO! Once you have them you will never want anything else.

cw96stroker

Reaction score
Ok good that's what I wanted to hear, because I have the OUO traction bars that I will be putting on my duramax here pretty quick and it is already lifted a little.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.