Traction bars

Cheap6.7

Reaction score
Needing bars bad but want to see if there's any other companies to choose from. I know of PMF and OUO, who else?

And what's the big difference in them all?

Thanks

Jgon08

Reaction score
You named the only two in the game if you ask me. There are others but those two are the best you can get.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
If you are wanting a traction block set up I have some 5" OUO blocks for sale. I went up to 6" blocks. I love my OUO bars and probably won't have another truck with out them. They make no noise they don't make the ride harsh and they let the truck do exactly what its supposed to do except there is no axel wrap.

Cheap6.7

Reaction score
If you are wanting a traction block set up I have some 5" OUO blocks for sale. I went up to 6" blocks. I love my OUO bars and probably won't have another truck with out them. They make no noise they don't make the ride harsh and they let the truck do exactly what its supposed to do except there is no axel wrap.

For a long bed? Or just the block?

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Its just the block part that you can move the axle back and forth with. You will have to get the rest from Jared@rivercitydiesel, like the bars themselves but OUO bars are adjustable and can be used for a long or short bed and can be mounted exactly where you want them. These do have the big bump stop tangs on them too so you can mount air bags to the block and not have to get long travel air bags

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Yeah the OUO bars are mounted different on the front with an isolator which is how you don't get any binding or anything and they are adjustable. The pmf bars I believe use a joint in the front of them and are not adjustable length.

The ouo traction block will allow you to move the axle forwards or backwards since stock they kinda hang back a little its nice to center it on the wheel well. I am not sure about the PMF block. IF you go with a full traction block set up over a set of bolt on bars.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
If I were you I would call Jared@rivercitydisel and Trevor at PMF and talk to both guys and see what you think will fit your needs best

Latest posts

Members online