Trailer Price Rise

Super08Duty

Reaction score
Payed close to 11k for our 25+5 PJ deckover. 2-7k singles, Hydraulic jacks, hydraulic over electric brakes, torsion axles, monster ramps, and strap rails. If they offered anything longer I'd have gone for that. Even at 30ft it can be a bit small at times. If you use your trailer often, and want a well built trailer that won't have electric problems all the time, the price isn't all that bad

powerstroke22

Reaction score
Payed close to 11k for our 25+5 PJ deckover. 2-7k singles, Hydraulic jacks, hydraulic over electric brakes, torsion axles, monster ramps, and strap rails. If they offered anything longer I'd have gone for that. Even at 30ft it can be a bit small at times. If you use your trailer often, and want a well built trailer that won't have electric problems all the time, the price isn't all that bad

I just got a quote for a pj 25+5 with all the same options

How do you like it and what deck material did you go with?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Spatel23

Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391648614.758466.jpg

Couple things if you are set on a deck over such as the ones you linked. Get the lowest possible deck height.
4 tires against the road is more resistance, less mpg, more upkeep if you don't need it.

If you are only carrying your truck or cars I don't see the need for a deck over with 2 10k axles. It is also a huge pain to load low cars/trucks on deck over trailers.

They have their place for sure, but hauling cars/trucks all the time isn't one IMO.
Only time we use a deck over is when hauling equipment.

HD F250

Reaction score

Spatel23

Reaction score
No problem at all bud.
Give me a shout

The only thing I don't like about a lowboy gooseneck is that you have to drive over the fenders if you have wheels or tires that are wider then factory.
The fenders are made for it but it still feels sketchy when you cant really see what youre doing (loading alone).

Super08Duty

Reaction score
I just got a quote for a pj 25+5 with all the same options

How do you like it and what deck material did you go with?

Couldn't be happier. Nicest trailer I've ever used. And they're very well built. It has the standard deck boards. Which have held up fine for over a year

powerstroke22

Reaction score
Couldn't be happier. Nicest trailer I've ever used. And they're very well built. It has the standard deck boards. Which have held up fine for over a year

I took a ride out to the dealer in my area and they seem really well built. I was sold after I saw the monster ramps easy loading of just about anything.

Thanks for info

RedRice589

Reaction score
View attachment 25730

Couple things if you are set on a deck over such as the ones you linked. Get the lowest possible deck height.
4 tires against the road is more resistance, less mpg, more upkeep if you don't need it.

If you are only carrying your truck or cars I don't see the need for a deck over with 2 10k axles. It is also a huge pain to load low cars/trucks on deck over trailers.

They have their place for sure, but hauling cars/trucks all the time isn't one IMO.
Only time we use a deck over is when hauling equipment.

I like that trailer a lot shone and how wide is it between the drive over fenders?

Spatel23

Reaction score
Price doesn't seem bad at all thanks I'll look into it. I have 2 cars to haul cross country twice a year and always nice for other things. How do you like it? And you have 2 7k lb axles right?

I think the price cant be beat and you get a pretty killer warranty which includes road side.
I really like it and wouldn't have done anything different if I had to buy it again.
Yes, I have 2 7k axles. They are available with 3 7k axles if you need more capacity.

RedRice589

Reaction score
Sweet. I want to have enough room to put a mustang and a sedan on. How long is yours? 32'? I don't need 3 that's for sure. Thanks.

Latest posts

Members online