Train horn compressor problem, relay?

Strokin6.4

Reaction score
Ok I bought a truck with train horns and the compressor won't come on. The guy I bought iy from said its the relay. Now I looked at all the paper work I got with the truck and I found horn blasters and i found air zenith. Im pretty sure the air zenith is only the gauge and pressure switch, but the horn blasters schematic doesn't show a relay? In the air zenith paper work it shows an 80amp but I cant see where a pressure switch or gauge relay would stop the compressor from coming on. I have crawled up under the truck to look at it yet because of all this white **** I was just seeing if anyone had a clue so I could order one and do it all at once. Thanks

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

thuglike

Reaction score
Gotta be the relay. Check to see if there is power at the relay connection. If not, check your grounds. If there is 99% sure it's the relay. Also there is a key on wire from the relay as well...need to check that...

Strokin6.4

Reaction score
The guy I bought the truck from said he jumped the relay and compressor came on. I was just seeing if any know off hand where or what relay to get?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Zmann

Reaction score
find a warm place LOL
and physically find the relay and test it or confirm it's getting power and a switch signal
if it's bad just order the direct replacement it should have a part #

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.