trans relearn w/H&S ???

strokr06

Reaction score
Do I have to do the trans relearn process when I choose to tune the trans? How sensitive is this process? I don't have a wide open stretch near me I can do these 3 times without having to turn around.. is stock trans tuning ok to use with the street tune when I'm deleted now?? Any help is appreciated as I'm a former 6.0 guy and dont know about the 6.7's enough still yet.

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
not sensitive

just drive the truck. I rarely do relearns on any of my trucks. just drive it and it will learn over time.

Ford doesn't do relearns when they come off the assembly line... Dealers don't do relearns when they come off the delivery truck... Most owners don't do relearns when they first take delivery of their truck.

Just drive it

strokr06

Reaction score
Ok thanks guys I figured it would be ok but just wanted to ask. Have you guys had any issues with loose connections on an xrt? Mine is getting bad all the sudden and shutting off in the middle of its download and the place I got it from told me to send it to h&s while its downloaded in delete mode and they would fix it and send it back. This worries me for a couple reasons. Gets lost in the mail, or send it back to me without my stock file etc......

strokr06

Reaction score
Is having the street tune loaded safe on the tranny if I leave the tranny on stock tune??

Latest posts

Members online