Trans tuning

Cc2cuz

Reaction score
Can someone recommend a place where I could get a good trans tune?. The one I have now down shifts too much and shift points are way off and I'd like to try somewhere else. I have a mini max with 37" tires and 4:11 gears. What are my options.
Thanks

dsmracing1

Reaction score
I had Gear Head send me a custom trans file that JCain had made up a while back. Spot on shift points now for myself and I'm sure they'd be more than happy to work with ya!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cc2cuz

Reaction score
I had Gear Head send me a custom trans file that JCain had made up a while back. Spot on shift points now for myself and I'm sure they'd be more than happy to work with ya!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Awaiting a response from them as I type this. I hope they can help out but also trying to see what else are my options in case I can't get a response back.
Thanks

Dzchey21

Reaction score
From what I hear he is using some 1st gear lock up and things like that to get the shift points where they need to be. I have been hearing good things so far.

zack birge

Reaction score
I've ran two different files. Neither have locked up in 1st. One did lockup in 2nd though and shifts quick and firm but not hard. Real similiar to the tunes I've ran from Matt in the past on my 13. But the one I'm running now locks up in third and with his engine file it straight rips! Would love to dyno it. Judging it with the ********** tunes I had on my Sct it feels quicker now. Not sure if it's just the engine file or the combination. Mileage is good too. I would highly suggest them.

Latest posts

Members online