Transmission suggestions?

cbf9703

Reaction score
this^^^

racer x? haven't heard much good about them.

brian told me that i couldn't hurt mine with a fuel only 7.3... i have one of the first transmission he started using all 300m parts in.. he set it for 500hp and said all i had to do is call him and he would walk me through how to set it up for anything more if i ever went higher... also told me to try and break it.. if i could he would fix it... unlimited miles unlimited hp 2 yr warranty. but he has taken care of me and many others out of the 2 yr warranty time frame.. except frank and its clan... guess they are getting some super secret nasa enhanced trans cuz its been a while... how many snikers bars have you all ate while waiting, frank?

live life full throttle

Has the dually even made power to hurt that trans in 2 years... ? Lol, sorry, had to. Glad it's getting some loving now!

As for the snickers... More than enough to pay for the new 'local' build that's holding if you include the ones we ate on the way driving to pick up warranty work :D don't get me wrong, he always took it back on warranty and there are plenty that hold for their intended applications, just not for everyone.

Now there's a guy down the road with a sweet truck that I miss seeing run. It's been sitting for more than a few years waiting on his back from a 'freshening up' (and has paid more than what a new one costs in shipping for warranty work alone), he might sing you a slightly different tune.... But that's not my battle.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Has the dually even made power to hurt that trans in 2 years... ? Lol, sorry, had to. Glad it's getting some loving now!

As for the snickers... More than enough to pay for the new 'local' build that's holding if you include the ones we ate on the way driving to pick up warranty work :D don't get me wrong, he always took it back on warranty and there are plenty that hold for their intended applications, just not for everyone.

Now there's a guy down the road with a sweet truck that I miss seeing run. It's been sitting for more than a few years waiting on his back from a 'freshening up' (and has paid more than what a new one costs in shipping for warranty work alone), he might sing you a slightly different tune.... But that's not my battle.
lol.. no on the power... thats a lot of snickers.. 10-4

live life full throttle

TyCorr

Reaction score
Local guy here Darvil sent his in 10 months ago and hasnt even gotten calls returned. He bought my twisted about three month ago and said he'll sell the bts if 7.3s still exist when they send it back. This is the 2nd one. He is running my "big azzed" 175/80s from swamps. It made 465 hp....far cry from if you break it we'll fix it.

Plus he likes the 2nd gear chirp that comes with twisteds clutch improvements.

Arisley

Reaction score
Guy right down the road from me. He built a trans for a neighbor. He told me if I bring him a trans, he will build it good enough that I cannot break it. 2500 bucks.
Neighbor just has intake, Tony's tunes, and exhaust. I showed him what a boosted launch is. His 4WD Ex has not missed a lick.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.