transmission

jban126_f350

Reaction score
P0266 code for cylinder two contribution just idles rough haven't tryed to put in my stock tune haven't really done anything to diagnose it it's like 1 degree where I live. I guess I could try and unplug the injector to see if it gets worse or doesn't change. Just weird I got the injectors from warren two weekends ago and misses a bit not terrible

Countryboydiesel250

Reaction score
He's asking if you were getting any codes, or if you could check and pull them if there are any. And who built your injectors

No I wasn't getting any codes for a pcm modification if that is what he is asking. As for my 190/100 injectors, I really don't wont to go there, due to the fact that was a complete fning disaster. But i will, I got those from river city diesel (f those guys) during sa 5 month period I had my truck for a total of 2 weeks where I could drive it, due to the fact that out of 8 injectors 5 of them failed completely and after some fights and threats with them I won and got them all replaced and also I believed they fired some of there machinist.

Countryboydiesel250

Reaction score
P0266 code for cylinder two contribution just idles rough haven't tryed to put in my stock tune haven't really done anything to diagnose it it's like 1 degree where I live. I guess I could try and unplug the injector to see if it gets worse or doesn't change. Just weird I got the injectors from warren two weekends ago and misses a bit not terrible

Your injector is toast o-ring or possibly what I have I had with my injectors when I have had that code. I would pull my injector out and it would fall apart

Countryboydiesel250

Reaction score
Barely put any miles on them.

Same with mine, but granted I did get mine from someone else (river city diesel). Out of a total of 5 months when I got mine, I only got to drive mine for like 2 weeks total, first one failed within the first 2 days and out of all 8, 5 of them failed (probably won't happen to you, but your not alone in getting bad injectors)

jban126_f350

Reaction score
I guess if I could go back I would pay the extra for the new injectors instead of remans. Of course here I am trying to save some money. I tryed emailing Jess from warren but I didn't get a reply I hope I can get a hold of them and get it straightened out!

Have you ever heard of a ticking type noise coming from valve covers? No codes for anything on the passenger side bank. Code was for drivers side bank.

Countryboydiesel250

Reaction score
I guess if I could go back I would pay the extra for the new injectors instead of remans. Of course here I am trying to save some money. I tryed emailing Jess from warren but I didn't get a reply I hope I can get a hold of them and get it straightened out!

Have you ever heard of a ticking type noise coming from valve covers? No codes for anything on the passenger side bank. Code was for drivers side bank.[/QUOTE

Your injectors should have a warranty on them.

Where is the ticking coming from, driver side or passenger side?

Countryboydiesel250

Reaction score

Have you ever heard of a ticking type noise coming from valve covers? No codes for anything on the passenger side bank. Code was for drivers side bank.

Your injectors should have a warranty to them.

Where is the ticking coming from, driver or passenger side?

Countryboydiesel250

Reaction score
Yeah the injectors are warrantied and ticking is on passenger side

That's good, no money out of pocket except the truck being down. As far as the ticking goes I'm not for sure what that would be exactly, could be a push rod, lifter or possible an injector pulsing. My buddy that was put in my injectors said he heard a ticking coming that section and he put some rev-x in and it stopped, but I couldn't hear it. Also it could be nothing, I'm guessing your injectors are pretty new and like everything else it a little while to break things in and it is there first winter if there that new. One way to actually narrow it down, is to stick end of a long screw driver to the valve cover and the other end to your and poke around to find the loudest part, and go from there.

jban126_f350

Reaction score
Yeah I need an oil change soon so I will try rev x I've heard it does wonders. No to worried about that as much cause it doesn't effect it and contribution test showed me that there good. Even number two which didn't make sense if the code is still in there and won't go away.

Anyways I guess I'll have to call warren about sending another injector or point me in the right direction. Haven't heard back through email.

Also I haven't installed my fuel system get but lack of fuel pressure in that period of time should effect it at idle. And I've replaced ficm previously. Must be the injector for the p0266 code. And hopefully rev x can help my ticking noise I'm hearing!

jban126_f350

Reaction score
Now I'm getting a code for cylinder three all ipr icp ficm data looks normal performed a whole bunch of test and they came out alright. But it misses good now. So it's cylinder two and three

GatorBaitR6

Reaction score
Not to dig back but theres too much to catch up on, but I had 190/100 inj and a stage 3 MTW on a stock trans with a Precision converter from BTS and it lasted for quite a while before I replaced it with a full BTS. Best decision I could have ever done with my money.

swinky

Reaction score
Not to dig back but theres too much to catch up on, but I had 190/100 inj and a stage 3 MTW on a stock trans with a Precision converter from BTS and it lasted for quite a while before I replaced it with a full BTS. Best decision I could have ever done with my money.
What broke that day at the track?

jban126_f350

Reaction score
I'll probably go with Andy warrens
But I like twisted to haha I'll Rock Paper Scissors for which one when it comes time to get one

jban126_f350

Reaction score
Recommendations on trans coolers? Flush what I got or add an external cooler? Put an order in for a built trans just want to know if I should order a cooler or just do a flush. The trans as lost all gears above 3rd now. Try to shift to 5th and nothing happens just into neutral. Sometimes it just feels like it's just slipping the clutches in all gears but mostly 4 and 5 and reverse is getting bad to

Latest posts

Members online