transmission

jban126_f350

Reaction score
Yeah it has it's own cooler. Follow the lines.

Just looked it up on ford parts. Think I'm gonna replace to air-oil cooler and try to flush the lines out. Do the lines that go into the radiator have a water cooler in there if so is there any special what to flush it out good? Also any recommendation on aftermarket coolers? Or should I just get one from ford. $425 dollars! Also what should I do to flush lines the best way last time I flushed a tran I just used shop air and some fluid but it wasn't a blown trans. Another time I used a hot flush machine but I don't have access to one anymore

Fox hunt

Reaction score
There are two sizes from ford a 26 row cooler and a 31 I believe. I put the 26 row in mine, which is what it had. And I think it was about $100 less. Check to see what you have. I just cleaned the lines out using Kooler Kleen as per Andys instructions. You can get it at oreilys, and I used two cans to be safe. Haven't had any problems with mine doing it that way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jban126_f350

Reaction score
Thank you! where do you find a ford cooler I looked on ford parts but it was like 250 bucks didn't really specify what it came with though

built6.0

Reaction score
im gonna build mine this summer billet input,triple disc billet torque convertor,upgraded clutches,and deep pan with temp

swinky

Reaction score
Andy warren's I was between twisted and his and Marty recommended me to Andy. So now I just gotta wait for it to be built. Is like to get a deep pan for it and a new cooler but the new cooler is like $345 shipped.
Does the trans you bought have the 08-10 pan and filter?

Fox hunt

Reaction score
My competition trans from him came with the 08 internal filter and I think you need the 08 pan for that filter to fit if I remember correctly sooooo ya should answer that question

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online