Triples for IDP race truck built by MPD

Dzchey21

Reaction score
well since these are only on two different trucks, with completely different setups, its really hard to get a good dyno comparison, spoolup is greatly different on whitey from the stock manifolds. Erics truck made 62x on fuel with the old setup and just changing the turbos and manifolds it made 742 on a smaller tune and spooled as quick as stock. So its really hard to say how much the really do work, but from what i can see they do work extremely well and i will be putting them on my truck shortly so we will see how much that helps

first 6.4 with tripples... what?!

Canadianredneck

Reaction score
Looking good boys. Post up some pics once everything is ready for SEMA. Gonna be pretty sweet I'm sure.

bigjake0524

Reaction score
Are you guys Arc welding the intercooler pipes? I wouldn't think hose clamps would seal the boots on the atmospheres?

As opposed to what type of welding? Oxy-Acetylene welding?

Good looking project! Have to check it out at SEMA!

JDub

Reaction score
Erics truck made 62x on fuel with the old setup and just changing the turbos and manifolds it made 742 on a smaller tune and spooled as quick as stock. So its really hard to say how much the really do work, but from what i can see they do work extremely well

That's what our results were with the Triple kit we built on the Common Rail Cummins. The truck already had a very proven race twin kit (64mm/S480)on it, consistent 750hp on multiple dynos. Was a powerhouse, but was really smoky, laggy and EGT's were out of hand on the street. Pulled the truck in the shop and installed our Triple Turbos and made absolutely no other change to the truck. Picked up 130hp on the dyno, dropped the back pressure, spools stupid fast, runs virtually smoke free on the street and we no longer need an EGT gauge, as they just stops dead at 1300-degrees.

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
As opposed to what type of welding? Oxy-Acetylene welding?

Good looking project! Have to check it out at SEMA!

No it was tig atleast that's what the guy told me lol
We have a new diversion 180 and do it in house now

bigjake0524

Reaction score
Tig is the way to go for pretty looking welds.

I was just saying when a question was asked about arc welding! That covers Tig, Mig and stick welding.

Good looking project and fab work.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.