Trouble Contacting You.

Justin@DP-Tuner

Reaction score
I have sent a couple emails to you and haven't got a response yet. I just wanted to make sure I have the right email address...

[email protected]???

I'm sure you guys are pretty busy and that is probably the reason you haven't gotten back to me, but I just wanted to make sure I was sending it to the right email lol.

Thanks in advance!

SeeYa

Reaction score
I have sent a couple emails to you and haven't got a response yet. I just wanted to make sure I have the right email address...

[email protected]???

I'm sure you guys are pretty busy and that is probably the reason you haven't gotten back to me, but I just wanted to make sure I was sending it to the right email lol.

Thanks in advance!

What is your email address? As of right now I have no emails in my inbox from a Justin to respond to. I sometimes forward to the guys emails of certain natures if I feel they can respond better then I. If this is the case they will get back to you as soon as they opened the email.

That said, I am only in the office until 12 noon est M-Th. After that I am with our kids, but I still respond to emails remotely. I have my PM's open in this forum. Pm me anytime as well to reach me. I am auto-emailed of PM's I receive here.

I just checked all my folders in my outlook and I do not have an email from a Justin in the last few days.

Diane

Last edited:

Justin@DP-Tuner

Reaction score
What is your email address? As of right now I have no emails in my inbox from a Justin to respond to. I sometimes forward to the guys emails of certain natures if I feel they can respond better then I. If this is the case they will get back to you as soon as they opened the email.

That said, I am only in the office until 12 noon est M-Th. After that I am with our kids, but I still respond to emails remotely. I have my PM's open in this forum. Pm me anytime as well to reach me. I am auto-emailed of PM's I receive here.

I just checked all my folders in my outlook and I do not have an email from a Justin in the last few days.

Diane

Thanks for getting back to me. I was about to contact James and he took care of me.

I look forward to getting my F6 real soon.

Thanks again!

Latest posts

Members online