Truck Jam Piedmont Dragway Oct. 20th

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
Or when some ass is making you laugh waving prosthetics at you.. Who does that ****?!
LOL I was laughing at myself... LOL
LOL... you let the old 450 eat when you left, we were running 80 and you blew by us.
Yeah, I thought Arron and crew were ahead of me... NOPE... I ended up getting there 20 minutes ahead of them... LOL
Hey corb....show some leg. Best laugh I've had in a while.

sent from the head of a trail of destruction.
Glad you enjoyed! Good to see you again Phil. Ill buzz ya next time I roll through J-ville.
That freaked me out, he rolled down the window and said "hey can u hold this for me" i just shook my head...kids these days.
I was working off of 4 hours of sleep thursday night, after driving 12 hours up from FL, then 2 hours of drunken sleep friday night, then standing all day... I was entertaining myself, just by breathing! LOL Good to meet all of you guys!

phooker

Reaction score
LOL I was laughing at myself... LOL

Yeah, I thought Arron and crew were ahead of me... NOPE... I ended up getting there 20 minutes ahead of them... LOL

Glad you enjoyed! Good to see you again Phil. Ill buzz ya next time I roll through J-ville.

I was working off of 4 hours of sleep thursday night, after driving 12 hours up from FL, then 2 hours of drunken sleep friday night, then standing all day... I was entertaining myself, just by breathing! LOL Good to meet all of you guys!

Yea, we had to make sure everybody made it back from the track...we were running late. As far as next time though jax...don't threaten me with a good time.

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
Yea, we had to make sure everybody made it back from the track...we were running late. As far as next time though jax...don't threaten me with a good time.

Yeah, I wish that you guys were going to McDonalds.... That Cookout gave me bubble guts until this morning... Now, I can once again fart with confidence... LOL Ax was winning in the epic ass-gas battle while driving cross country...

phooker

Reaction score
Yeah, I wish that you guys were going to McDonalds.... That Cookout gave me bubble guts until this morning... Now, I can once again fart with confidence... LOL Ax was winning in the epic ass-gas battle while driving cross country...
dude...immodium ad and be done with it.

Spatel23

Reaction score
Oh youre so wrong for bringing up cookout.

Those guys at Rudys know how I am about that place. Nothing beats walking from the Quality inn to cookout smashed and ordering $20 of crap eating half of it before making it back to the room.

phooker

Reaction score

Those guys at Rudys know how I am about that place. Nothing beats walking from the Quality inn to cookout smashed and ordering $20 of crap eating half of it before making it back to the room.

Who would go to cookout drunk? That's like going to waffle house drunk....who does that?

sent from the head of a trail of destruction.

powr2stroke

Reaction score

haha i kinda remember staggering over there with you to eat :blitzed:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.