• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Truck part out

randylamarr

Reaction score
well guys and gals Im going part out my 01 I have a modded H2e with Hypermax mounting kit. I have a set of Stage 2.5 Hypermax injectors. I have a complete BTS built long block with Hypermax rods WOP girdle Hypermax firering kit. Its was built with all the best parts. This is the best running street setup i have ever driven!!! I also have a complete set of Diprol gauges a full comp fuel system BTS twin oil pumps. and 3 TS chips. Im sure I have more stuff on the truck any questions just ask. I bought a 2010 and love it and I want another one!!!

randylamarr

Reaction score
Im not really sure on prices I need to get find the stock parts while im selling these parts.

randylamarr

Reaction score
LOL Scotty!!! I guess everyone wants this stuff i need to find a stock motor!! As far as the trans goes i want 3500 and a good running replacement!! I will pay 2L motor sports to do the swap.

randylamarr

Reaction score
Ok well I would really like to sell this complete!! the set up cost me over 25k new so I am thinking 1/2 that is super fair. so 12500 for the whole setup!!