Trustworthy Alberta diesel delete shop for a 15 6.7

Akk110

Reaction score
Anybody have a recommendation for a shop in Alberta to do a full delete on a 15?? Suggestions would be most appreciated! Thankyou my ford brothers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Akk110

Reaction score
I'm in pigeon lake, red deer or edmonton. Is it possible to do the delete? I'm getting mixed signals... Thank you for the quick response!

ftast350

Reaction score
Talk to bigrpwr for the delete tuning and parts and then Cmon over and we can slap the goodies on in the garage!

Akk110

Reaction score
I very much appreciate the responses! I'm up in the Mac right now plugging away on a shift. Who would be the best source to start ordering these parts? Please and thank-you!

Jesse_01

Reaction score
not that hard to delete. if you can change a tire you can install a delete kit. I have go it down to about 30 mins lol. Hardest part is when the dpf pins you to the ground lol

Akk110

Reaction score
Thank you! I started with an Afe HD momentum intake. Which is better than the stock. But am thinking of trying the no limit intake. Any thoughts of where to order the programmer for delete?

Akk110

Reaction score
Would be nice for a complete kit, exhaust, programmer, plate and coolant hose. Maybe I'm asking too much. But H&s did do it on earlier models.

Akk110

Reaction score
Thanks for the link, but I guess I still have to get the sct tuner separately?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.