Trying to find a tail gate...

Foxracing0934

Reaction score
Sorry it wasn't much help. i could load adobe flash player so i was only goin off what i read. hope the search ends soon.
That's fine, I appreciate the help regardless.

Atleast now I have some years that I can give the person on the phone. Hopefully it'll make the explanation more clear and easier to understand.

PSDEng- that is a nice looking truck. My truck was that color with the silver two tone along the bottom, now it's getting painted another color combo. Gonna miss that red.

PSDEng

Reaction score
I considered having mine done a different color but I just can't do it. I love the way it looks when it's all cleaned up

WeBeStrokin

Reaction score
I believe I can get some of these tailgates and all in really good condition and the guy would like to get $175 a piece for them but he won't ship them. If anyone is interested pm me and I canget you his number and you could talk to him straight and maybe talk him into shipping.

JD3020

Reaction score
I believe I can get some of these tailgates and all in really good condition and the guy would like to get $175 a piece for them but he won't ship them. If anyone is interested pm me and I canget you his number and you could talk to him straight and maybe talk him into shipping.

How good of condition? And does he happen to have any beds?

WeBeStrokin

Reaction score
How good of condition? And does he happen to have any beds?

He has some new take offs, some that need some work, and ones that are in between. And as far as beds not a hundred percent sure on that, I do know he has one dually bed but I am purchasing that for myself. But if you want you can pm me if interested and I can get you his phone number.

Latest posts

Members online