TS 2013 hotel thread

Stroker#66

Reaction score
Booked my room at the la Quinta ! Last year it was a pretty good time in the lot oh and like mink said waffle house with in drunk walking distance !

jdc753

Reaction score
OK. So what hotel is recommended for someone with a 2 year old kid?

I thought the Ramada was pretty quiet and laid back, we had a good number of trucks parked out back, but I don't remember any signs of partying inside or outside, then again it could change each year.

If anything I would say maybe trying over more towards the Convention center, I know there is a Courtyard Marriott there and I think a couple, slightly pricier hotels in that area. I never stayed there but some friends did and I would guess it was quieter :shrug:

Mdub707

Reaction score
Dang, I better get on this and get a room booked. I've never been, but always wanted to go. Thinking a room at the Baymont sounds like a good time.

powerstroke 825

Reaction score
I stayed at the Drury last year. I cant remember the exact name of the hotel we got for this year. But La Quinta was good last year! I went and hungout there just about all night and like stated above very close to Huddle House! (Just had to be careful on the drive back to the Drury)

3brorce

Reaction score
Dang it. I hope I can get to this. How does it compare to scheid if at all?

3brorce

Reaction score
The pull is better?? That is hard to believe. If it is then I definitely have to see it.

UPINSMOKE

Reaction score
The drags and pulls are a lot better than scheid I think

I know in years past scheid actually ran the pulls for TS. It may be different now though. Much of the competition is the same but I give scheids the upper hand in the pulling. TS is def better for drag racing because its a 1/4 mike track.

3brorce

Reaction score
Ya I cant honestly see the puls being better than scheid. The drags can definitely be better for sure.

taterthedog

Reaction score
What's going on on Sunday? The event is Friday and Saturday isn't it? Does everyone pull out on Sunday?

Latest posts

Members online