TS 2013 hotel thread

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
I think you guys were still playing dukes of hazard on some poor little car at the time...LOL.

I couldn't see straight after all that shine I drank that I missed the Taco Bell run as well.:doh: So.... to the waffle house it was.LOL

Mdub707

Reaction score
Everyone was real cool...except for the tool who ruined our blow up doll. RIP Tina. She made the entire 860 mile trip buckled up in the TDI with us. Lol

2ymynyne.jpg

Mdub707

Reaction score
Jansan, you were a riot dude. You kept asking me if we were going to forget you... Told you we wouldn't. Not sure how anyone could though honestly. Lol. Is the Christmas sweater wearing dude on here? Never did catch his name. Had a great time with everyone we met.

Powerstrokeracing

Reaction score
Jansan, you were a riot dude. You kept asking me if we were going to forget you... Told you we wouldn't. Not sure how anyone could though honestly. Lol. Is the Christmas sweater wearing dude on here? Never did catch his name. Had a great time with everyone we met.

I don't remember that.. Haha I'm famous for partying and remembering nothing about it. Haha and no he's a cummins guy. But that sweater was sweeeet.. Haha

taterthedog

Reaction score
I must of crashed before all the hugging took place, thankfully. I didn't get everyone's names but I had a blast hanging out with everyone. Might just do it again.

TrailerHauler

Reaction score
I must of crashed before all the hugging took place, thankfully. I didn't get everyone's names but I had a blast hanging out with everyone. Might just do it again.

Were you in the CP trailer for a bit while the drags were getting rained out, talking about it snowing back home?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.