TS 2014 Official Thread

Mdub707

Reaction score
Guys, we had a couple people bail out on us and we have an extra room booked at the Microtel right in Bowling Green. It's literally right in the middle of all of the hotels and right across from waffle house (not a coincidence) if anyone needs a room. We will be down in BG around noon on Thursday.... just let me know if anyone needs it. Don't want to cancel if someone else can take it...

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
Guys, we had a couple people bail out on us and we have an extra room booked at the Microtel right in Bowling Green. It's literally right in the middle of all of the hotels and right across from waffle house (not a coincidence) if anyone needs a room. We will be down in BG around noon on Thursday.... just let me know if anyone needs it. Don't want to cancel if someone else can take it...

hmmmmmm

JoeDaddy

Reaction score
1 single king suite just opened up at Sleep Inn. I know some of you queers won't mind a little spooning.

Mdub707

Reaction score
Our rooms our two queen beds, free breakfast and free wifi. With taxes and everything, all said and done, the room will cost $215 for three nights. Thursday-Sunday.

devdiesel

Reaction score
I also have one extra queen bed room at the Ramada if anyone wants it $80 a night, let me know asap please because I need to cancel it later tonight or tomorrow morning

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

johnp115

Reaction score
Yeah my friends let me down big time lol. I just can't justify doing this trip without splitting costs. I know I'll be kickin myself in the ass for missing the event.

78f100

Reaction score
I just put all new injectors in my truck can't wait to test it out at TS. Maybe this time I will get to spray it a little...

We are gonna leave the shop Thursday 3ish hope to make it to the hotel 1 to 2am.

3brorce

Reaction score
Weather actually looks better than when I checked it last week. Was to rain every day for 10 days straight and now looks like saturday is atleast clear.

HOOV3R

Reaction score
A room will be opening up at the la Quinta now too, since my friends are all worthless bastards.

Mike@MPD

Reaction score
ruqazu2y.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.