TSD Tunes

3brorce

Reaction score
Man does this tune from Truck Source Diesel run hard. Shifts are perfect and aggressive. Nice and firm. Torque converter lockup is perfect and he has it locking up in in 3rd. It locks in third at a certain throttle position and other than that it drives like stock in normal driving conditions. Power is another story. By far the most powerful tune I have ran. It is more powerful than my SRL and my RCD race tune. I also have a aggressive street tune from Innovative. I know that it is not a race tune but my TSD tune has a lot more power. Tune runs pretty cool too. EGT's only get to about 1300 degrees which I think is pretty cool and then they drop off from there. 700 degrees with cruise on going 70. Boosts 30-31 on hard accel and boosts at 34-35 on a hard pull in OD to 90mph. Chris is an awesome fellow to deal with also.

Super Panty Dropper

genuineford

Reaction score
Yeah Chris knows his way around tuning software. I ran his 7.3 times and now 6.0 tunes and in my opinion they are the best out there.

SIX_OHH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Yeah Chris knows his way around tuning software. I ran his 7.3 times and now 6.0 tunes and in my opinion they are the best out there.

Compared to what tunes? Im seriously asking. I see how well they tuned stonepushers truck, i'd like to get feel for how tou like them over what other tunes your comparing .

bcpsd

Reaction score
I agree. I have everyone's tunes except Elite. TSD tunes are the best and Chris is great to work with.

3brorce

Reaction score
I compared mine to RCD, ID and Gearheads. SRL (Gearheads) is not his most powerful tune but that is what I have to compare to it. TSD's tune is the most powerful tune I have ran.

genuineford

Reaction score
Compared to what tunes? Im seriously asking. I see how well they tuned stonepushers truck, i'd like to get feel for how tou like them over what other tunes your comparing .

I ran other tunes in my 7.3 and stopped when I got to TSD's tunes. They were hands down the best tunes I ran. When we got the 6.0 I didn't bother spending my money on anyone else's tunes.

3brorce

Reaction score
They are $75 bucks for a single tune. $100 for a package of tunes.

3brorce

Reaction score
I am not sure about for the 7.3. Have to pm him and ask I would assume.

stonepusher

Reaction score
I used to run the super panties tune, never tried chingaso, but since doing 225's Chris made a custom tune for my particular set up.

Latest posts

Members online