Tuned 2015 f250 track this weekend

DWhite

Reaction score
It can come out on the drivers side but it is a major pita and mine was clear full so it was a good time getting it worked out of there. After all said and done I would did like stated above remove exhaust and go up and over on passenger side.

DWhite

Reaction score
Track opens up the 28th again! This time I took time off, they can't call me in now lol! Going with a .85jet in it as well.

Awesome deal. Keep us in the loop I'm curious to see what it will do.
Are you going to run a few passes without a shot to it?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
14.12 at 98 mph, was planning better but you get what you get, inline again to see if I can do better of of launch

98 says you'll run a mid-low 13 . but if it isn't shifting right.... 2nd gear launches will help as well .

Reaction score
Fastest time was a 13.6 at 97mph. I left at 20 psi and hooked really well. Pulled off a 1.80 60ft.

Best race was against a cummins. This guy launched in 4/4 as well and had full deletes, industrial turbo, injectors, "custom" tuned from h&s LOL and had a loud ass exhaust. He started with a retarded long burnout and left me in pretty clouds of soot. I of course didn't do a burn out and started staging. I decided to leave at 25-30 psi, and once the light turned green I instantly had a **** ton of wheelhop. The cummins in return had a couple of lengths on me, I wuickly got back on it and surpassed him with a 14.1 run. My wheel hop destroyed my 60ft timing but after all that, with just a tune and exhaust I think an13.6 at high elevation is not that bad.

As for the nitrous, was having solnoid issues and wasn't gonna chance it. Next time it will have a bottle to it and maybe we can be able to break a low 13 high 12

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.