Tuned and deleted

marc1982443

Reaction score
After H&s mini max, s&b intake and 5 inch do back straight pipe. The truck keeps surging why driving at constant speed. Anyone have any idea what could be the issue?

marc1982443

Reaction score
When I look at mm it's fluctuating boost. Hope it's not the turbo it's only been done a week

sootie

Reaction score
did you do an egr delete? sometimes weird things happen if the appropriate plugs arent disconnected.

aside from that-turbo.

marc1982443

Reaction score
I had a shop do the install. I didn't delete it. They just turned it off. I ordered the egt kit shoukd be in tomorrow or Monday. If that fixes it awesome of not I'll just get the full delete kit.

WoodBoy

Reaction score
What model truck? You have to unplug both the plug on top of the cooler and the one on the bottom of the butterfly valve closer to the drivers side. Sounds like it isnt unplugged, that's what usually happens

Ryan2012F350

Reaction score
If it's like my 2012 Deleted with EGR Block plate and MM and 5" exhaust it's pretty normal I believe.

I was reading about it before because mine would go from 9-11 pounds of boost and fluctuate for the first few KM when on cruise control after that it would level out.

This was DPF on tuning.

I can't seem to recall the last time it did that since I deleted the DPF

marc1982443

Reaction score
13 f250 ccsb. I'll check that this evening. I talked to H&S the said to change low boost fuel calibration. I bumped up to 3 and hasn't been as bad. I have the egt kit on the way.

WoodBoy

Reaction score
If it's a 2013 definitely make sure both plugs are unplugged, 13-14 are the two main models I have seen this happen on and usually the cooler plug will be unplugged but the aggravating one isn't unplugged and it causes this. If you have your H&S manual it should tell you in it where the plug is and better describe it than i can

WHY NOT

Reaction score
I would check to be sure the mini maxx is at the newest software, it may need an update. How to update it and check it is on H&S's website

iTwitch250

Reaction score
Excuse my ignorance, but what plugs on the egr are you talking about. I did not see any instructions that said I needed to unplug anything. I'm in 14

Mpoage

Reaction score
Excuse my ignorance, but what plugs on the egr are you talking about. I did not see any instructions that said I needed to unplug anything. I'm in 14
There's is two orange electrical plugs that need to be disconnected. One is on top of the egr cooler and the other is under the throttle body right where the plastic cac pipe enters the intake manifold.

iTwitch250

Reaction score
There's is two orange electrical plugs that need to be disconnected. One is on top of the egr cooler and the other is under the throttle body right where the plastic cac pipe enters the intake manifold.

Thanks, just went and unplugged them. I thought with the MM that once it was programmed they were disabled.

Latest posts

Members online