Tuned FICM

java

Reaction score
I think am going to get a 58V FICM from quick tricks, I like the fact that it has a lifetime warranty and its only 400 bucks. Would i be able to get it tuned by PHP after it has 58 volts or would it be better to just not tune it? Im going to be running 190s and a SSX.

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
I've got the Quick Tricks 58v FICM and as soon as the guys at PHP are back in the shop I plan on driving out there and getting mine tuned. I've been happy with my 58v FICM and from what I hear from those with tuned FICM's, they really wake up performance.

java

Reaction score
I used to have an innovative tuned FICM back when they first started doing it and it helped alot, but it crashed so I just have a stock one on it now.

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
I've always wondered about tuned ficms and higher voltage ficm's. I've had a few decent horsepowered 6.0's but never delved into that subject. Keep me posted!

strokin6L

Reaction score
I used to have an innovative tuned FICM back when they first started doing it and it helped alot, but it crashed so I just have a stock one on it now.

I also have one of Eric's early moderate tuned FICM's. It just recently caused my truck to have really rough idles at cold start. I had to swap it out with the stock one off of my spare engine. I noticed a big difference in how the truck runs...feels real low on power now and hardly smokes as much as before. Really gotta get this one tuned and do the 58v mod cause i'm missing my ID FICM.

java

Reaction score
I'm going to call both companies and see how they feel about it and let y'all know.

InnovativeDiesel

Reaction score
Our handheld FICM tuner is in testing now. We ship the handheld to the customer, they tune their FICM, and ship it back. Its a very quick and simple process with the choice of 3 tunes.

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Our handheld FICM tuner is in testing now. We ship the handheld to the customer, they tune their FICM, and ship it back. Its a very quick and simple process with the choice of 3 tunes.

awesome!

What will be the wait time on these?

Hawker

Reaction score
any advantage in tuning the ficm over the computer, or both in conjunction?

strokin6L

Reaction score

Eric, how many of these handheld FICM programmers will you have to send out? With many wanting to get their FICM's tuned....i'm thinkin there will be a waiting list in order to get the handheld to tune it and send it back.

Keanoknick

Reaction score
Eric, will we have the option to buy a handheld FICM programmer, so that we could return the FICM to stock, and then re-program it, if we ever needed/wanted to.

Latest posts

Members online