Tuned FICMs

SIX_OHH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Properly working as in 48v? Do you have a tune loaded with it?

strokin6L

Reaction score
i didn't notice much MPG difference but when my truck is turned back to stock, i notice the FICM upgrade big time. The throttle reponse is just awesome.

3brorce

Reaction score
I think I am going to order my FICM tune from PHP today. I hopefully will get it when it is still cold so I can test out if I need the inductive heating strat or the non inductive heating. If I were to guess I am going to need the inductive heating. Is there a downside to having the non inductive heating or will it just be hard on the truck on cold starts? Is that the only downside?

3brorce

Reaction score
That is the thing. I really want the ID one but I dont want to spend 50 bucks more for the same thing so that is why I was thinking php.

SIX_OHH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Eh the 50 is worth it i think. No cold .start issues here

Goose

Reaction score
I didn't get the inductive heat flash. Cold starts could be better but it's no big deal. Truck runs a lot better.

3brorce

Reaction score
Your cold starts cant be that cold though being from Alabama? You got a php tune?

bboteler

Reaction score
im only a couple hours from ID i think i may have to make a road trip...get the ficm tuned and maybe some live tuning time...i gotta get outta the 13mpg's...

Latest posts

Members online