• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Tuner and Gauge

Krause

Reaction score
Selling a DP Tuner F5 chip with tunes for a stock OBS (it was on a 96' non-California truck). Tunes on it were

-Stock
-80HP Economy
-60HP tow
-140 HP Extreme (obviously you won't get this power actually from OBS sticks, it's just the hottest tune they wrote for a day at the drag strip).
-"Quiet" tune
-no-start tune for anti theft.

Just pulled it out of the truck, worked fantastically about 2 hours ago. 100$ OBO shipped.

IMG_0031_zpsf8f6055a.png

Also just removed a glow-shift 3 way gauge. Do some research and naturally find mixed reviews on glow shift, but this thing worked perfectly for me right until about 2 hours ago when I removed it. It's in great shape, never took off the protective plastic matter of fact. It has EGT on the sweep, then a digital boost reading, and a digital temperature reading. Comes with everything to hook up all three and the pre assembled wiring harness. 75 bucks OBO shipped.
IMG_0032_zpsb10ef32b.png

Krause

Reaction score
Does the tuner need computer code to be the same?

This I don't know, by the time I got off work and got sorted out I had missed my chance to call DP Tuner and ask. They did ask for the VIN when i bought it, but it may be a making sure thing, and the tunes are the same. Ill call in the morning and find out.

Latest posts

Members online