Tuner Mounting

highdrum

Reaction score
There is a lengthy thread over on powerstroke.org that has a lot of photos in it.

Jhaddox

Reaction score
pics drake? i am not fired up at all with the suction cup.

Heres one darkhorse did for me...just image the same concept but with a minimaxx

373917_2900922762436_2147396695_n.jpg

highdrum

Reaction score
Here is mine in my '13, simply the mount sold by H&S, I had to add quite a bit more double sided tape to it to keep from coming lose in the hot hot sun!
IMG_0235.jpg

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
i think ill get those monkeys in the east to do another one like my silver truck had. i liked the flush inset style , it was tight as hell but mucho cleaner.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
I have the blend mount, It is above my rear view mirror. I like it up there people don't notice its in there unless I tell them, but still very easy to read

Motostroker

Reaction score
Mike I'll get a pic once it's finished. They are using my truck to fab off of. I think josh said they haven't done a 13 yet because the dash changed a good bit.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Mike I'll get a pic once it's finished. They are using my truck to fab off of. I think josh said they haven't done a 13 yet because the dash changed a good bit.

yeah for sure, ours is way different.

Randy_270

Reaction score
any one know of a mount for the right hand side of the steering wheel? I prefer to drive with my left hand and use my right hand for my tuner.

Motostroker

Reaction score
We are working on adapting the tuner software to talk with the sync system in my 13. Hours of encryption though. Imagine not having to need a mini max, your guages and tunes are all through your factory touchscreen

Motostroker

Reaction score
When I say hours, it's a lot! I said we are trying, no promises though on if it goes through or not

highdrum

Reaction score
That would be the definition of "factory integration" that would be pretty cool, good luck on programming nightmare, I'd like to see a finished product some time in the next few months!

c.jank

Reaction score
Im still contemplating where to mount mine. just using the windshield for now. have thought about utilizing the low cubby hole with the flex but i think my shifter would get in the way, thought about the drivers side cig lighter as well.. its unfortunate there arent that many options available

Latest posts

Members online