Tuner with stock exhaust

cjfarm111

Reaction score
Is there anybody out there that has a programmer/chip that can be used with the stock exhaust?

cjfarm111

Reaction score
What is everybody's experience like in just running a tune with stock exhaust? Is there any performance gains or issue with the *** while doing this?

cjfarm111

Reaction score
And I did call multiple times with no answer. And with no way to leave a message it's hard for you to return a call

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
And I did call multiple times with no answer. And with no way to leave a message it's hard for you to return a call

we open at 8am pacific time. not sure why you couldn't leave a message , everything is fine on our end.

dsmracing1

Reaction score
What is everybody's experience like in just running a tune with stock exhaust? Is there any performance gains or issue with the *** while doing this?

I ran my mini maxx with stock exhaust on tuning for about a month. Didn't notice anything significant at all besides the extra horse torques of course!

griz700rocket

Reaction score
How about a "Stealth Module"? I see their advertisement pop up on my facespace all the time. Im sure they aren't snake oil and actually give you 9871329871324 more horsetorques and 12938498123 better mileage without actually altering anything. Haha :badidea:

Latest posts

Members online