TUNERS! Win a Free trip to Montana

DoubleL

Reaction score
That's right, the chance to win a trip to Big Sky Country where the sky is always 405cc/400% bigger then anywhere else.
While your here you can bask inside the beauty of a near 1000HP street legal drag truck! While at the same time improving it's performance if traction on street allows it.
Round trip airfair, room and board included (that's right, all-inclusive) I'll even put your logo on side of the truck, maybe even both sides if you qualify.
So come on, those that qualify, help the high powered 7.3 minority out.
Need not be present to win, date of vacation is your choice. Research; Walleye fishing on Fort Peck lake (fishing boat provided), or whitetail hunting along Milk River (weapon of choice provided) or limiting out on upland or waterfowl (gsp pointer or lab provided) or paddlefish spearing with compound bow at night (equipment provided) ENDLESS OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE!
PM me to apply, don't miss your chance. Drag racing season starts June 5th this far north.

griz700rocket

Reaction score
Sure wish I was a tuner I'd be more than happy to come spend a few days doing any/all of those things. Hopefully someone will take advantage of a sweet offer like that.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
That's right, the chance to win a trip to Big Sky Country where the sky is always 405cc/400% bigger then anywhere else.
While your here you can bask inside the beauty of a near 1000HP street legal drag truck! While at the same time improving it's performance if traction on street allows it.
Round trip airfair, room and board included (that's right, all-inclusive) I'll even put your logo on side of the truck, maybe even both sides if you qualify.
So come on, those that qualify, help the high powered 7.3 minority out.
Need not be present to win, date of vacation is your choice. Research; Walleye fishing on Fort Peck lake (fishing boat provided), or whitetail hunting along Milk River (weapon of choice provided) or limiting out on upland or waterfowl (gsp pointer or lab provided) or paddlefish spearing with compound bow at night (equipment provided) ENDLESS OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE!
PM me to apply, don't miss your chance. Drag racing season starts June 5th this far north.

i remember doing this back in the day, cept i still had to pay the bastage too ! great approach , good luck !

cjfarm111

Reaction score
I don't have near the rig you do but have been trying to get someone come or get close to Montana but no luck. Closest I have found is Denver, CO.

cjfarm111

Reaction score
No complaints on injectors. The ones you tuned were remans from a well known builder and I had then checked and were way outta specs. And nobody. The chip is in my toolbox

DoubleL

Reaction score
Was that tuning done for 400/400's cjfarm111?
cleatus12r, have you tuned any trucks to run all out with 400/400's?

cleatus12r

Reaction score
I have never touched 400% nozzle injectors nor do I want to. I see no point and there is way too narrow of margin for error.

Let me try something:
Pull a log off your best race tune under full onion and look at the pulse width and pressure regulator duty cycle. If your pulse width is at or near 3.2-3.5 ms and your IPR is less than 60%, you're not going to get much of any (if any) improvement in power.

I know it's not going to be less than that given the myriad of 6ms @3000 psi tunes out there for 200% nozzles but if it's much more than 3.5 you're wasting high pressure oil.

Last edited:

DoubleL

Reaction score
Thanks , I will check that possibly today. I'm returning a post hole digger to town in my race truck:naughty: you know it's got to be returned on time and I live out in the country

Latest posts

Members online