Tunes?

DieselMater86

Reaction score
Alright guys truck is in the shop being bulletproofed, studded, and all the good stuff.
Getting my SCT Tuner installed as well. What tunes would be good for my setup.
Eventually building trans, and going to a KC Stage 1 turbo also, looking at going with a ported intake, and a lift pump.
Truck is a D/D I don't tow a ton at all. Just want some good tunes and maybe one extreme tune to give a little hell on the dyno.

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
I like idp, have been meaning to try geerhead, charlie from kc has recommended to me tsd, so ill be giving that a shot here soon. The idp tunes have been awesome so far, had them when stock, and now modded, needed a couple revisions when modded to get them spot on, but overall really ahppy. And most will tell you with any tuner, it will usually take a revision or two to get everthing how you want it.

Kbuterbaugh04

Reaction score
I thought TSD quit email tunes and only live tunes currently?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

DieselMater86

Reaction score
Well looking into it I'm licking what I read on idp. Seems like I may be giving them a shot. I want to get a lift pump setup first. Custom tines on my stock pump will be hard on it at wot

InnovativeDiesel

Reaction score
DieselMater86 - Give us a call anytime. We can get you setup with whichever tunes & or tuner if needed your looking for.

Thanks for the words 6.0Tech - let us know if theres anything else you'd need also.

DieselMater86

Reaction score
InnovateDiesel I will for sure my truck is in the shop being bulletproof and I'm getting a sct tuner at a great price from the shop. I will be coming after tunes very soon. I have a dyno day I'm wanting to hit and show out a little.

Downey

Reaction score
Why don't you have the shop that is working on your truck order the tunes? That how we always did it for customers when I was working at a local shop. That way your truck has custom tunes right when you pick it up.

DieselMater86

Reaction score
Downey- I'm thinking about calling him tomorrow and just having him do this for me. Just to save me a step. Just been watching my spending after dropping the big bucks on the engine.

Latest posts

Members online