tuning help with my truck

08KingRanchF250

Reaction score
currently my single 72mm 6.4 is getting some fueling mods and id like to try out something other then h&s/kem, but so far my truck wont accept the sct tuner, it just throws it into limp mode after one wot run.. looking for something custom as i have the following:
72/83/.9 a/r batmo
100% over mpd nozzles
studs
dual fuelers
rcd stage 1 cam/springs
suncoast mid stall HD converter/billet tranny

thanks in advance..

nickg3130

Reaction score
Innovative

Edit-sorry didn't read that sct won't work on your truck. I'm sure it has something to do with updates or flashes but someone will probably chime in and tell you what you can do.

Tree Trimmer

Reaction score
so you come into the gearhead section, to say go to innovative?

did the short bus forget you this morning?

nickg3130

Reaction score
so you come into the gearhead section, to say go to innovative?

did the short bus forget you this morning?

I didn't "come" to the Gearhead section I just read the topic off of the latest posts on my phone and didn't see where exactly this was posted. My bad. Can't really go wrong with either one though to get back on topic.

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
pm matt.. hell get you setup. he should be able to make it work as he writes his tune from the ground up by truck individually.. like strategy and all

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
I think he needs to tune to a sct device though.

but like i said, matt building from the ground up-maybe with his specific truck he could change some things to make it work. i realize its with SCT.. i run it.

if you dont wanna change just call mike@KEM and have him set you up. hes usually really cool with changing things.

08KingRanchF250

Reaction score
Yea ive Tried the innovative canned "custom" tunes that allows u to change a few paramatters but not I havnt Tried a ground up custom tune.. ill shoot yall an email

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.