Tuning problems!!

jetskier

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I have problems with Ez lynk from first gear to 4th gear it shifts hard. 4th gear flares out like if I'm letting go of the gas pedal. I want to get custom tunes for my truck because I plow and tow plus my shift on the fly does not work I switch it all the time it feels like it's the same power nothing feels different. I have ******* on it and now he's gone I have no one to help. I hate driving my truck I literally want to drive it off the cliff. Is there anyone local in New Jersey that can tune it for me? I need help definitely also I'm buying ouo bars today when I get home.

What year? '13 or 14? If so, it's likely the tuning. I had/have the same problem with tunes from GH, DP and H&S. 1-2, 2-3, 3-4 are all harsh. I had to have the tuner adjust to make it drivable. When I ran the minimax, I just built my own trans tune and ran their engine tunes. It has to do with using older TCM calibrations on the newer (13+) trucks. Some argue it's the same TCM, but there's definitely a difference when you flash a tune to it that's off an old build (like a 11 or 12).

Latest posts

Members online