Tuning

theplumber

Reaction score
I want to know if there is any *** on Tuning for the 2017 Powerstroke? Thanks for your Answer

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

sootie

Reaction score
I want to know if there is any *** on Tuning for the 2017 Powerstroke? Thanks for your Answer

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Mike has something I believe. Similar to an mp8

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Didn't PPEI just release their 2017 tuning for the EZL? I wouldn't think they would release a mexico file...

nobody can actually "tune" a 17 . this is just a base file, no switch on the fly power , and just the normal power gain of removing the filter (20hp or so )

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
nobody can actually "tune" a 17 . this is just a base file, no switch on the fly power , and just the normal power gain of removing the filter (20hp or so )

10-4. I got excited when I saw everyone sharing the EZL post... I don't even have a 17' wtf am I doing here anyway LOL

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
Thank you for the info
This is just the straight export tune?

No problem bud......its just a "tune", from a hand held device that will be disclosed shortly, and 5" exhaust that went on with little hassle surprisingly. And the exhaust gas recycler went on just like any other d elete on 11-16, but the 17 is a step easier as it doesn't need to coolant hose re-route

CATDiezel

Reaction score
No problem bud......its just a "tune", from a hand held device that will be disclosed shortly, and 5" exhaust that went on with little hassle surprisingly. And the exhaust gas recycler went on just like any other d elete on 11-16, but the 17 is a step easier as it doesn't need to coolant hose re-route

It's all over facebook. No shortly to it. Patriot has it. Ppei has it... even NOLIMIT is advertising it. Ezlynk that downloads Mexico tune and Patriot is advertising a special ts module "different form of stryker" to stack on it. I may misunderstand what you meant by "shortly"

Exciting nonetheless!

Last edited:

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
It's all over facebook. No shortly to it. Patriot has it. Ppei has it... even NOLIMIT is advertising it. Ezlynk that downloads Mexico tune and Patriot is advertising a special ts module "different form of stryker" to stack on it. I may misunderstand what you meant by "shortly"

Exciting nonetheless!

Yea I've seen it......but still not the device I used

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
we have the ngauge and ez lynk ready to rock. either will work with our custom version of the stryker for up to 120hp gains.

Monotalonawd

Reaction score
The way i understand it: the ngauge is needed to load the export calibration in order to use the stryker module...
What will happen when tuning becomes available on ngauge and ezlink? No need for the stryker anymore?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
The way i understand it: the ngauge is needed to load the export calibration in order to use the stryker module...
What will happen when tuning becomes available on ngauge and ezlink? No need for the stryker anymore?

on either the tuning will be updated free of charge .

Latest posts

Members online