• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Turbo/diverter valve and FICM

svilla

Reaction score
I have a couple things for sale;

First up is a good 4 screw FICM from a 2006 never opened up and messed with. Always shows 48.5 - 49 volts, and has a mild FICM tune from Innovative Diesel. $500 shipped

Next up is a Industrial Injection 62/70 Phatshaft turbo, with a BD Diverter valve, and I will be throwing in an accufab intake elbow. The reason I am throwing in the accufab is because that is where I am taking boost from to actuate the valve. It works great,valve starts to open at 10 PSI, full open around 13 PSI.

I need $2600 for the turbo set-up. But this would include a trip to II for the turbo to be refurbished ($450). There is nothing wrong with it, but I just like to make sure the stuff I sell is top notch.

The turbo is still on the truck, so give me a weekend to remove it, then a week for II to refurb it, then it will be shipped straight to you from II.

svilla

Reaction score
I want to try to keep the turbo/Valve as a package deal right now, but if this thing doesn't sell by Sunday I will split everything up.

svilla

Reaction score
New prices;

Tuned FICM $425 shipped

Turbo, Diverter valve, and accufab $2,100 Shipped

No trip to II for refurb at the new price. Honestly it really doesnt need a rebuild yet. There is zero play in it.

Latest posts

Members online