Turbo drop in wheel

Nelly2alpha

Reaction score
Has anyone ever used those drop in turbo wheels just curious if they improve preformance I would like to use that route VS putting a new turbo on a F-250 2015 and yes I know the new turbo would be way more preformance just don't really want to spend that much money

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jacob @ No Limit

Reaction score
A drop in wheel isn't going to show very much gain, but it will more than likely help shorten the life of the factory sst setup. Put the money and time towards a reliable turbo swap in my opinion!

Nelly2alpha

Reaction score
A drop in wheel isn't going to show very much gain, but it will more than likely help shorten the life of the factory sst setup. Put the money and time towards a reliable turbo swap in my opinion!

I appreciate all the advice/opinions i think I will just save the money and go the full turbo route I also don't know very much about them any advice on which set up I have seen ones from like Maryland and ATS just really don't anything about them i know that the bigger the MM the more HP

sootie

Reaction score
both kits you mentioned are full turbo kits with t4 mounts. It would be easier and more cost effective to go with a drop in style vgt turbo and some custom tuning. should be 600+ HP and stock drivability. Much more than that and you are gonna need a transmission as well.
Midwest Diesel makes the Streetmax X that would fit your bill well

Nelly2alpha

Reaction score
both kits you mentioned are full turbo kits with t4 mounts. It would be easier and more cost effective to go with a drop in style vgt turbo and some custom tuning. should be 600+ HP and stock drivability. Much more than that and you are gonna need a transmission as well.
Midwest Diesel makes the Streetmax X that would fit your bill well

Thanks for all the help I called Midwest and got the new street max X 66mm pretty dang excited

Latest posts

Members online