Turbo, injector upgrades

ohiostroker95

Reaction score
I have a 2008 6.4 with ARP head studs, S&B air intake, Fass 150, EGR is been removed, ladder bars, running a H&S xrt, mishoto radiator, and a stage 3 built transmission. I'm looking to go with a single turbo and would like to do some bigger injectors. What single turbo would you guys recommend? I also see mostly just the bigger injector tips for the injectors, is there anything wrong with going that way instead of a whole new injector? The stock ones should be fine since the engine only has 11,000 miles on it. And I'm aware of that you need to upgrade the injection pump when you go with bigger injectors, which injector pump would you guys recommend for that? I'd like to be around 800 horse is my goal for right now. Any help would be appreciated. Also who still does custom tunes that would be able to help with getting it tuned once everything is done with it ?

Thanks!

Somd_6.4

Reaction score
I would say a set of 60% over nozzles and a 467 or 472 would net you 800-850. As far a dual pumps there's a couple kits out there suck as Midwest, beech, elite, and you may even find a diesel dr kit around

08 f-250
S472
100s
Caltracs
Suncoast comp trans and converter

Somd_6.4

Reaction score
Depends on who you talk in which is better, but they're all about the same on my book just depends on where you would like the pump to sit either up top or low. The beech and diesel dr kits all mount low and the Midwest and Elite kits mount up top

Latest posts

Members online